Kurt’s die cast services are currently automated over 89% of the division. We continue to implement process automation enhancements. Our aluminum die casting Rimrock automation equipment includes auto ladle, auto spray, auto extract, shot manufacturing, automatic plunger lube application, and trim unloading.
Kurt Die Casting uses high quality, best in the industry engineering software on its high pressure die casting machines. Our engineering devices help us provide a better quality product along with precision casting over a shorter period of time.
Kurt Aluminum Die Casting leverages our experience in aluminum die castings, precision aluminum machining, assembly, and program management philosophy in providing our customers with industry leading solutions. Request a quote, or contact us today to learn more about our die cast automation capabilities.
Die Cast Automation
Kurt Die Cast, with our commitment to continuous improvement, is currently 85% automated and will be 89% automated by the end of 2005. We continue to implement process automation enhancements.
Aluminum Die Casting Rimrock automation equipment:
- Auto Ladle
- Auto Spray
- Auto Extract
- Shot Monitoring
- Automatic plunger lube application
- Trim unloading
Process and work flow improvements including:
- Special machines for high volume repetitive products.
- Dedicated Work cells.
- Cellular automation.
- Trim stations/secondary operations at die cast machines.
- Packaging at trim stations.
- Part Conveying Systems.
- Kurt proprietary system for shot monitoring.
- Improved quality through consistent processing
- Better equipment utilization
- Higher productivity with reduced labor
- Cleaner work environment